Notice from the Provincial government!
General Office of Shandong Provincial People's Government
About the issuance of Shandong Province cross-border e-commerce development action plan
Municipal people's governments, county (city, district) people's governments, provincial government departments, institutions directly under them, and major enterprises:
The Action Plan for the Rapid Development of Cross-border E-commerce in Shandong Province (2023-2025) has been approved by the provincial government and is hereby issued to you. Please implement it carefully.
General Office of Shandong Provincial People's Government
July 21, 2023
(This article is released to the public)
Shandong Province cross-border e-commerce development action plan
In order to comprehensively improve the level of high-quality development of cross-border e-commerce, the following action plan is formulated in combination with the actual situation of Shandong.
I. General requirements
By 2025, the province will build 20 characteristic industrial belts of cross-border e-commerce, cultivate 100 well-known brands of cross-border e-commerce with strong international competitiveness, incubate 1,000 cutting-edge enterprises of cross-border e-commerce, achieve cross-border e-commerce industrial agglomeration, brand clustering, efficient service and ecological prosperity, and promote the stable and excellent structure of foreign trade.
2. Key tasks
(1) Innovate and enhance the "cross-border e-commerce + industrial belt" model. Focus on modern light textile industry, new energy and new materials, smart home appliances, automotive equipment and other characteristic industries, carry out the "cross-border e-commerce + industrial belt" cultivation project, strengthen guidance and support in the industrial belt leading enterprises, cross-border e-commerce park construction, supply chain system improvement, enterprise incubation, talent training and other aspects, improve the cross-border e-commerce industry cluster and public service capabilities. We will accelerate the digital and intelligent transformation of traditional industries. Encourage qualified cities to build cross-border e-commerce supply chain collaboration platforms for characteristic industries, achieve business collaboration in all links of the whole industry chain, such as raw material procurement, research and development design, production and manufacturing, marketing and promotion, and drive traditional manufacturing enterprises to "go to sea". (Led by Provincial Department of Commerce)
(2) Supporting cross-border e-commerce enterprises to grow bigger and stronger. Promote well-known cross-border e-commerce platforms, sellers, independent stations, service providers, MCN institutions (live brokerage companies) and other subjects in Shandong landing headquarters, regional headquarters, operations center, cargo collection center and other projects. Strengthen the cultivation of provincial cross-border e-commerce entities, and give policy support to entities with obvious development results and strong demonstration and driving roles. Guide "specialized and special new" enterprises to use cross-border e-commerce to "go out", and support qualified cross-border e-commerce enterprises to declare national high-tech enterprises or technologically advanced service enterprises. Support cross-border e-commerce enterprises, research institutions, and industry associations to participate in the development of international, national, industrial, local and group standards in cross-border e-commerce industrial parks, incubation institutions, and public overseas warehouses. Strengthen the incubation of cross-border e-commerce enterprises, and support enterprises to carry out training through cross-border e-commerce incubator pilot units. (Led by the Provincial Department of Commerce, with the cooperation of the Provincial Market Supervision Bureau, the Provincial Department of Industry and Information Technology, and the Provincial Department of Science and Technology)
(3) Cultivating well-known brands of cross-border e-commerce. Support cross-border e-commerce enterprises to carry out overseas trademark registration and international certification, and encourage qualified enterprises to acquire well-known foreign brands. Support enterprises to use platform diversion, search engines, social media, cross-border live broadcast and other channels to promote their brands globally, vigorously carry out cross-border e-commerce export live broadcast and digital marketing business, and enhance brand exposure and visibility. Support traditional manufacturing enterprises, foreign trade enterprises, and business enterprises to build their own independent overseas stations, accelerate the gathering of the whole industrial chain resources of independent stations, provide one-stop services for enterprises to build stations, marketing, logistics, warehousing and other services, and seize private traffic resources to explore the international market. "Time-honored brands" and other specialty products are encouraged to use cross-border e-commerce models to explore overseas channels. (Led by the Provincial Department of Commerce, with the cooperation of the Provincial Market Supervision Bureau)
(4) Innovating financial support for cross-border e-commerce. All kinds of financial institutions are encouraged to use blockchain, big data and other information technology to innovate products, and explore the development of "credit insurance + guarantee" and new financing services such as freight, inventory, warehouse receipts, and orders. We will give full play to export credit insurance policies such as overseas investment insurance and export buyer's credit insurance, and strengthen support for overseas warehouse construction and cross-border logistics enterprises. Support banks to provide one-stop foreign exchange settlement, sales and related fund collection services for cross-border e-commerce enterprises based on electronic transaction information under the conditions of customer identification, transaction electronic information collection and authenticity review. We will encourage the use of RMB for pricing and settlement within the scope permitted by our policies. (Provincial local financial supervision Bureau, Jinan Branch of the People's Bank of China, Shandong Supervision Bureau of the State Financial Supervision and Administration, Qingdao Supervision Bureau of the State Financial Supervision and Administration, and Shandong Branch of China Credit Insurance shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
(5) Improve the level of overseas warehouse construction and operation. Enterprises are encouraged to build or lease public warehouses in countries and regions along the "Belt and Road", RCEP member states, "Shanghai Cooperation Organization" countries and emerging market countries to integrate and improve the service level of public overseas warehouses in European and American countries. Support overseas warehouse enterprises to develop intelligent storage software and technology, and improve the level of information and intelligence. Make good use of the Shandong Province overseas warehouse comprehensive service platform to encourage overseas warehouses to focus on characteristic industrial clusters to provide accurate services. Encourage public overseas warehouse enterprises to set up overseas operation centers and brand commodity display centers, and support the development of new marketing models such as remote exhibitors, "pre-exhibition warehouse" and "exhibition warehouse broadcast". (Led by the Provincial Department of Commerce, with the cooperation of the provincial Postal Administration)
6. Building a professional and efficient cross-border logistics system. Vigorously cultivate maritime route groups of countries and regions along the "Belt and Road" and RCEP member countries, and continue to support domestic and foreign liner companies in laying out direct ocean routes to Europe and the United States. Support enterprises to open cross-border e-commerce full cargo charter business. Make good use of the "four-port linkage" international multimodal transport mode between China and South Korea, and create an export channel for Shandong's global aviation "3C" live goods via Incheon. We will expand the scope of trials to explore the "one single system" of international multimodal transport. Regular cross-border e-commerce characteristic trains will be launched, customized train services will be carried out to meet the diversified transportation needs of customers. (Led by Provincial Department of Transportation and Provincial Development and Reform Commission, with cooperation from Provincial Department of Commerce, Shandong Civil Aviation Supervision Bureau, Qingdao Civil Aviation Supervision Bureau, Provincial Postal Administration, Qingdao Customs and Jinan Customs)
(7) Optimize the training of cross-border e-commerce merchants. Focusing on digital transformation, artificial intelligence, cross-border live broadcasting, independent station construction and other content, organize online and offline integration training. Accelerate the introduction of high-level talents in cross-border e-commerce, and provide policy support in housing, medical treatment, and children's enrollment. Shandong Province cross-border e-commerce Competition was held to train cross-border e-commerce operation teams and practical talents. Universities in the province are encouraged to set up cross-border e-commerce related majors. Support universities and cross-border e-commerce industrial belts and industrial parks to build "cross-border e-commerce industry colleges" and carry out order-type talent training. Support social training institutions to carry out cross-border e-commerce skills training. (Led by the Provincial Department of Commerce, the Provincial Department of Human Resources and Social Security, and the Provincial Department of Education, with the cooperation of the Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, the Provincial Health Commission and the Provincial Medical Security Bureau)
(8) Expand cross-border e-commerce retail imports. We will give full play to the geographical advantages of proximity to Japan and South Korea, encourage enterprises to build domestic logistics infrastructure such as cross-border e-commerce import mother warehouses and global central warehouses in special customs supervision areas, and expand cross-border e-commerce imports of specialty products from Japan and South Korea. Explore the innovation of cross-border e-commerce retail import formats, support the construction of cross-border e-commerce live broadcast bases, and develop new retail models such as "bonded warehouse + live broadcast" and "experience store + live broadcast". (Provincial Department of Commerce, Qingdao Customs, Jinan Customs, and provincial Postal Administration are responsible for the division of responsibilities) for cross-border e-commerce retail imported drugs and medical devices pilot. (Provincial Department of Finance, Provincial Department of Commerce, Provincial Drug Administration, Qingdao Customs, Jinan Customs, Provincial Tax Bureau, Qingdao Tax Bureau shall be responsible according to the division of responsibilities)
9. Improving trade facilitation. Organically combined with the "single window" of international trade, improve the intelligent level of cross-border e-commerce comprehensive services, in line with the requirements of customs data security management, with cross-border e-commerce full business mode customs clearance declaration channel, to achieve the automatic processing of the whole process of enterprise electronic documents. Support the development of cross-border e-commerce export customs transfer business, and realize the whole process of customs clearance, customs transit transportation, port exit supervision and operation. Optimize the customs clearance mode of "checklist inspection and release, simplified declaration and summary statistics". Facilitate cross-border e-commerce returns, and support the "package" transport of export goods and returned re-export goods to overseas. (Led by the Provincial Department of Commerce, Qingdao Customs and Jinan Customs, with the cooperation of the provincial coastal Office)
(10) Implementing tax policies on cross-border e-commerce. Compile and print a compilation of cross-border e-commerce export tax policy guidelines, guide enterprises to make good use of cross-border e-commerce retail export value-added tax and consumption tax exemption policies, and verify and levy enterprise income tax on cross-border e-commerce retail export enterprises in the comprehensive pilot area according to the policy provisions. Continue to implement cross-border e-commerce B2B export value-added tax policy, improve cross-border e-commerce B2B exports, cross-border e-commerce offshore mode tax rebate facilitation level. We will implement the tax policy on returned export commodities, and exempt qualified returned commodities from import duties and import value-added tax and consumption tax. (Led by the Provincial Tax Bureau and Qingdao Tax Bureau, with the cooperation of Qingdao Customs, Jinan Customs and the Provincial Department of Commerce)
(11) Strengthen cross-border e-commerce exchanges at home and abroad. Shandong Cross-border E-commerce Ecological Conference, China (Shandong) Cross-border E-commerce Trading Expo, Yellow River Basin cross-border E-commerce Expo, etc., to build cross-border e-commerce investment cooperation and exchange platforms. Support cross-border e-commerce enterprises to participate in overseas exhibitions and thematic docking activities. Carry out cross-border e-commerce foreign aid training activities for countries along the Belt and Road. Universities in the province are encouraged to build joint laboratories or research centers for cross-border e-commerce with foreign universities, and strengthen coordination and interaction with relevant organizations in other countries in the formulation of rules and the construction of standards. (Led by Provincial Department of Commerce and Provincial Department of Education)
3. Organization and implementation
The provincial Department of Commerce should strengthen overall coordination and timely promote the solution of key and difficult problems in the work. All relevant departments should work closely according to the division of responsibilities, and do a good job of implementation. All city, county (city, district) governments should strengthen departmental coordination, improve supporting policies, and ensure that all tasks are implemented in place.
Headquarters address: 80605, Building 8, Huajian Linjie Commercial Building, No. 5, Changjiang Road, High-tech Zone, Liaocheng City, Shandong Province
Branch address: Room L318-6, International E-commerce Industrial Park, Linyi Mall, China, Linyi City, Shandong Province
Branch address: B8-101, No. 46, Siliu Middle Road, Licang District, Qingdao
Branch address: Yandian Venture Park, Linqing City
Company QQ: 1138828961
Scan me and chat